Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Are You Sure They Are Related





We have many children...many, many children. All live in the same house, all raised by the same two people, but my how they differ! I experienced this again today at lunch. After we were done eating two of the girls began to play.

Madison: Asked mom if they could have a tea party this afternoon. She sat down at the table, made a checklist, and then began collecting all the necessary paraphernalia.


Megan: Ran around the house with a headless doll, sticking it in her sisters' faces, pressing the button that makes the doll laugh. (It is really odd to hear a headless doll laugh - kind of creepy)


All of this to say that I continue to be amazed at the difference in my children. Each of the 5 have their own personality, and they are nothing alike. How cool that God can wire each of us to be ourselves, to be unique, even when our circumstances are similar. I love that about Him.

Oh yeah, pray for Megan.

1 comment:

Heather said...

LOLOLOLOLOL! Now THAT cracked me UP! Ohhhh Meggy! She is hysterical. A girl after my own heart. I only long to be as organized as Madison:)

Thanks for the giggle!
Praying for Meg:)